Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Can I tell you about today?


Ashley, Will and I left Poughkeepsie around 9 am. My flat delayed us.from a planned earlier start.  A few miles in to the ride Will left us to keep heading south toward NYC and Ash and I veered southeast.  We had many turns with little distance between and lots, I mean LOTS of hill climbing. It reminded me a little of our.days in Washington, Idaho, and Montana. 

During one hill climb a bee stung me in the face.  Win #1.

I recovered and kept riding.  Then, a person driving a silver prius (!!!!!) with the yellow NY plates threw a full can of Arizona iced tea at me.  He/she missed. That was neat.#2

Some other bug stung me.#3

Then it rained and then it poured.

And then there was rush hour.#56

It was really hard riding today.

BUT! The New Havenites are back! There is so much more to tell you but o think that should wait until we have real keyboards (I'm not.actually at home.yet. long story) And just wait til you see more pictures!

So tomorrow, think of Will and his dad.riding home.  That's pretty great.


1 comment: